Process stopped after applying CRM update rollup 9

Apr 16, 2010 at 3:50 AM

Everything was fine until  update rollup 9 was applied.
Now  my  log  shows

3:32:23 Retrieving e-mail ''...
23:32:23 Unhandled exception occurred in ProcessQueue

Exception:
Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: input

Stack trace:
   at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.IsMatch(String input)
   at QueueManager.Service.QueueMonitor.MatchCaseString(email objEMail) in C:\Projects\CRMQueueManager\QueueManagerService\QueueMonitor.vb:line 840
   at QueueManager.Service.QueueMonitor.ProcessQueue(QueueSetting QueueSettings) in C:\Projects\CRMQueueManager\QueueManagerService\QueueMonitor.vb:line 94

Coordinator
Apr 18, 2010 at 11:24 AM

I believe this was fixed in 1.61. Which vesion are you running?

Apr 19, 2010 at 2:34 AM
Edited Apr 19, 2010 at 2:35 AM

I was using 1.6 .....  I updated files . Now log changed.... I kept  the same  config file and copy recommnded files....

22:29:31 Retrieving e-mail ''...
22:29:31 Retrieving contact...
22:29:31 Creating case...
22:29:36 Unhandled exception occurred in ProcessQueue

Exception:
Server was unable to process request.

Details:

0x80040216
  An unexpected error occurred.
  Platform

Stack trace:
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
   at QueueManager.Helper.CRM.CrmService.Execute(Request Request) in C:\Projects\CRMQueueManager\QueueManagerHelper\Web References\CRM\Reference.vb:line 149
   at QueueManager.Service.QueueMonitor.CreateCase(IncomingEntity objEntity, email objEMail, QueueSetting QueueSettings, queue objQueue, systemuser objQueueOwner) in C:\Projects\CRMQueueManager\QueueManagerService\QueueMonitor.vb:line 557
   at QueueManager.Service.QueueMonitor.ProcessQueue(QueueSetting QueueSettings) in C:\Projects\CRMQueueManager\QueueManagerService\QueueMonitor.vb:line 271

Coordinator
Apr 19, 2010 at 6:38 AM

Please verify you are on version 1.61 (not 1.6). An issue that was corrected between 1.6 and 1.61 was blank subject lines. See change log:

http://crmqueuemanager.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/changes/33646

By looking at the log file it seems as if an e-mail with an empty subject line is coming in. Can you see that in the queue? If you temporarily take the e-mail off the queue, does it work then?

22:29:31 Retrieving e-mail '<here should be subject text>'...
22:29:31 Retrieving contact...

Apr 19, 2010 at 4:12 PM
OK. I cleaned up some old items from the queue and it worked. Thank you very much Manso.