This project is read-only.

Error: 0x80044150

Jul 2, 2010 at 4:05 PM
Edited Jul 2, 2010 at 4:06 PM
Hi, I got this Generic SQL error when the service tries to send email. Do you have any clue what can be the problem? ==================================================== 16:56:28 Retrieving e-mail 'Friday 20100702 v6'... 16:56:29 Retrieving contact... 16:56:29 Creating case... 16:56:31 Case CAS-01040-N8S0WS created. 16:56:31 Replying sender... 16:56:31 Unhandled exception occurred in ProcessQueue Exception: Server was unable to process request. Details: 0x80044150 Generic SQL error. Platform Stack trace: at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at QueueManager.Helper.CRM.CrmService.Create(BusinessEntity entity) in C:\Projects\CRMQueueManager\QueueManagerHelper\Web References\CRM\Reference.vb:line 209 at QueueManager.Helper.CRMHelper.SendCrmMail(String Subject, String Body, IncomingEntity SendTo, String SendFromID, String FromType, DynamicEntity objCase) in C:\Projects\CRMQueueManager\QueueManagerHelper\CRMHelper.vb:line 559 at QueueManager.Service.QueueMonitor.CreateCase(IncomingEntity objEntity, email objEMail, QueueSetting QueueSettings, queue objQueue, systemuser objQueueOwner) in C:\Projects\CRMQueueManager\QueueManagerService\QueueMonitor.vb:line 620 at QueueManager.Service.QueueMonitor.ProcessQueue(QueueSetting QueueSettings) in C:\Projects\CRMQueueManager\QueueManagerService\QueueMonitor.vb:line 271
Jul 2, 2010 at 4:07 PM
The message seems garbled, here is the log snippet: http://pastebin.com/CzN3V7V9
Coordinator
Jul 4, 2010 at 7:12 PM

This error is very generic (0x80044150) and you need to dig into the CRM trace logs to try and figure out what it is. Or log on to CRM using the same user as CRM queue manager is using and try and create an e-mail activity which probably will fail and give you a better error message. Also, do a search http://www.google.se/q=crm+0x80044150 and look through the alternatives there. This is not related to QM.

Jul 6, 2010 at 9:49 AM

Ty. Debugging the source code showed me that casemail-from should be an email address instead of a GUID. I had no luck with GUID, so I'll pass tracking these emails in CRM :(