Unable to automatically convert to case

Aug 15, 2010 at 11:23 PM

This is what shows up in the eventlog

Kind of weird since it was working for the longest time... now my emails in the queue do not get converted to a case.. I am also using 1.6.1

Any idea why>?

-------------------------------------------------

Unhandled exception occurred in ProcessQueue

Exception: Server was unable to process request.
Details: 
  0x80040216  An unexpected error occurred.  Platform

Stack trace:    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)   at QueueManager.Helper.CRM.CrmService.Execute(Request Request) in C:\Projects\CRMQueueManager\QueueManagerHelper\Web References\CRM\Reference.vb:line 149   at QueueManager.Service.QueueMonitor.CreateCase(IncomingEntity objEntity, email objEMail, QueueSetting QueueSettings, queue objQueue, systemuser objQueueOwner) in C:\Projects\CRMQueueManager\QueueManagerService\QueueMonitor.vb:line 557   at QueueManager.Service.QueueMonitor.ProcessQueue(QueueSetting QueueSettings) in C:\Projects\CRMQueueManager\QueueManagerService\QueueMonitor.vb:line 271
For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Aug 15, 2010 at 11:52 PM

Please ignore this i found that the blank subject in the queue caused the whole to stop functioning until i converted it to a case manually.