CRM Queue Manager Error

Feb 4, 2011 at 12:11 PM

Can you tell me what I need to be looking for when I receive the below error messages?  Thank you!!

1st:

Unable to remove item from temp queue.

Exception:

Server was unable to process request.

Details:

0x80048306

SecLib::AccessCheckEx failed. Returned hr = -2147187962, ObjectID: 98c45338-e32f-e011-8bc1-0050569e7529, OwningUser: 7a3d6e17-99e9-dd11-93b4-0050569f327c and CallingUser: d8caf9ba-e072-dd11-9859-0050569f327c

Platform

Stack trace:

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)

at QueueManager.Helper.CRM.CrmService.Delete(String entityName, Guid id) in C:\Projects\CRMQueueManager\QueueManagerHelper\Web References\CRM\Reference.vb:line 239

at QueueManager.Service.QueueMonitor.ProcessTempQueue(QueueSetting QueueSettings)

This one below I received 1 hour later:

Unhandled exception occurred in ProcessQueue

Exception:

The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.

InnerException:

Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

Stack trace:

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request)

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.HttpWebClientProtocol.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request)

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)

at QueueManager.Helper.CRM.CrmService.RetrieveMultiple(QueryBase query) in C:\Projects\CRMQueueManager\QueueManagerHelper\Web References\CRM\Reference.vb:line 298

at QueueManager.Service.QueueMonitor.ProcessQueue(QueueSetting QueueSettings)

Coordinator
Feb 6, 2011 at 8:49 AM
The first one means that the user does not have sufficient access right to delete items in the temp queue. The second is not related and means we lost connection with CRM.
Feb 7, 2011 at 6:48 PM

Thank you!