This project is read-only.

CRM Queue Manager v2.0 Beta 2

Developer
Apr 11, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Hi !
I know alot of you are waiting for the next beta version of CRMQM to be released and I will try and have it ready by 15/4.
This version will contain alot of bug fixes and hopefully the first version of a configuration tool :)

The first version of the configuration tool will only be able to setup and validate, the connection to your CRM server instance.
When v2.0 will RTW, your will be able to add new queues and edit all queue options. No more editing in the .config file :)

Please keep reporting any bugs you find!

Regards
Per

Apr 16, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Per,

Again, thanks for all the hard work.  I like how you are extending the utility of this solution.

One thing.  I can't seem to get the setresponsiblecontact option to work.  I have an on-premise setup.

If I set mapcasetoaccount to true and after a Case is created, the responsiblecontact field is left blank.  If I set mapcasetoaccount to false, then both the Customer and Responsible Contact are set the sender of the email.

Ideally, I would like to have both fields. 

Example: Joe at Google sends an eamil.  The Customer would be "Google" and the Responsible Contact would be Joe.

Is that possible?

Thanks,

Chris.

Developer
Apr 16, 2012 at 8:08 AM
Ceakin wrote:

Per,

Again, thanks for all the hard work.  I like how you are extending the utility of this solution.

One thing.  I can't seem to get the setresponsiblecontact option to work.  I have an on-premise setup.

If I set mapcasetoaccount to true and after a Case is created, the responsiblecontact field is left blank.  If I set mapcasetoaccount to false, then both the Customer and Responsible Contact are set the sender of the email.

Ideally, I would like to have both fields. 

Example: Joe at Google sends an eamil.  The Customer would be "Google" and the Responsible Contact would be Joe.

Is that possible?

Thanks,

Chris.

Hi!

This seems to be a frequent request in the differens forums I have been browsing :)
Today, the responsible contact field is only set if the case is maped to a contact and not a customer.
I'm gonna try and soften this up so that the option "setresponsiblecontact" will always set the responsible contact to the sender.

By using "mapcasetoaccount" and "setresponsiblecontact" you should be able to achieve what you want :)

Can you please add this behavior as a feature request in the Issue Tracker and I'll let you know when I have implemented it?

Regard,
Per

May 23, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Edited May 23, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Hi Per

I have 2 problems at the moment. 1st is that the configurator hangs when a username and password are entered. I think that has been reported before.

The 2nd is this one. When the service runs, I get an access denied error. I have used different credentials all of which have admin access to CRM, local administrators, domain admins etc. Specifically:

My connection settings are as follows:

<appSettings>
    <add key="ServerAddress" value="http://uss-vs-crm-01"/>
    <add key="OrganizationName" value="UniversalSystemsSolutions"/>
    <add key="DiscoveryUri" value="http://uss-vs-crm-01/XRMServices/2011/Discovery.svc"/>
    <add key="OrganizationUri" value="http://uss-vs-crm-01/XRMServices/2011/Organization.svc"/>
    <add key="HomeRealmUri" value=""/>
    <add key="UserName" value="*******" />
    <add key="Password" value="*************" />
    <add key="Domain" value="uss" />
    <add key="EndpointType" value="ActiveDirectory"/>
    <add key="UserPrincipalName" value=""/>
    <add key="logeventlog" value="true" />
    <add key="logerrornotify" value="xxx" />
    <add key="logwarningnotify" value="xxxxxx" />
    <add key="lognotifyfrom" value="Automatic Mailer &lt;noreply@domain.com&gt;" />
    <add key="logtofile" value="logz2.log" />
  </appSettings>

Many thanks

Mike

Unhandled exception occurred in ProcessQueue

Exception:

Access is denied.

Stack trace:

Server stack trace:

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.ThrowIfFaultUnderstood(Message reply, MessageFault fault, String action, MessageVersion version, FaultConverter faultConverter)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)

at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)

at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)

at Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.IOrganizationService.Execute(OrganizationRequest request)

at Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.Client.OrganizationServiceProxy.ExecuteCore(OrganizationRequest request)

at Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.Client.OrganizationServiceContext.Execute(OrganizationRequest request)

at Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.Linq.QueryProvider.RetrieveEntityCollection(OrganizationRequest request, NavigationSource source)

at Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.Linq.QueryProvider.Execute(QueryExpression qe, Boolean throwIfSequenceIsEmpty, Boolean throwIfSequenceNotSingle, Projection projection, NavigationSource source, List`1 linkLookups, String& pagingCookie, Boolean& moreRecords)

at Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.Linq.QueryProvider.Execute[TElement](QueryExpression qe, Boolean throwIfSequenceIsEmpty, Boolean throwIfSequenceNotSingle, Projection projection, NavigationSource source, List`1 linkLookups)

at Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.Linq.QueryProvider.Execute[TElement](Expression expression)

at Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.Linq.QueryProvider.System.Linq.IQueryProvider.Execute[TResult](Expression expression)

at System.Linq.Queryable.FirstOrDefault[TSource](IQueryable`1 source)

at QueueManager.Helper.CrmHelper.GetQueue(Guid queueId)

at QueueManager.Service.QueueMonitor.ProcessQueue(QueueSetting queueSettings)

Sep 25, 2012 at 4:29 AM

mpasse I am having the exact same issue, and have verified the CRM user has full access privileges.

I created a new discussion here:

http://crmqueuemanager.codeplex.com/discussions/396758