This project is read-only.

Error when email sender resolved to account.

Dec 2, 2008 at 12:48 PM

When an emails sender is resolved to account, because sender uses info@account.com address, queue manager generates error:

Unhandled exception occurred in ProcessQueue

Exception:

Server was unable to process request.

Details:

0x80040217

Contact With Id = 8caa9ea1-90bc-dd11-8291-001a64c1ab2e Does Not Exist

Platform

Stack trace:

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)

at QueueManager.Helper.CRM.CrmService.Execute(Request Request) in C:\Projects\CRMQueueManager\QueueManagerHelper\Web References\CRM\Reference.vb:line 149

at QueueManager.Service.QueueMonitor.CreateCase(IncomingEntity objEntity, email objEMail, QueueSetting QueueSettings, queue objQueue) in C:\Projects\CRMQueueManager\QueueManagerService\QueueMonitor.vb:line 512

at QueueManager.Service.QueueMonitor.ProcessQueue(QueueSetting QueueSettings) in C:\Projects\CRMQueueManager\QueueManagerService\QueueMonitor.vb:line 226

I am using setting which sets Responsible Contact, so I think this causes the error. Maybe QM should not set responsible contact if it is can not be retrieved. 

Coordinator
Dec 3, 2008 at 11:37 AM
Hi, you are correct. If entity is Account it will attempt to set this to responsible contact, which is not allowed. Needs to be fixed.
Dec 3, 2008 at 2:54 PM
In the first post, I forgot to thank you for the product - thank you.