This project is read-only.

HTTP status 401: Unauthorized error

May 30, 2009 at 1:27 PM

I'm not a developer but am trying to get Queue Manager working in our company. Am getting the error below when Queue Manager runs and I'm stumped. Have posted the error details below, and underneath that the first part of the xml config file.

I am using the domain\administrator account (have replaced the details below) which is able to log into CRM OK and has full access to the queues.

Would greatly appreciate any help! Thanks in advance.

Unhandled exception occurred in ProcessQueue

Exception:
The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized.

Stack trace:
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
   at QueueManager.Helper.CRM.CrmService.RetrieveMultiple(QueryBase query) in C:\Projects\CRMQueueManager\QueueManagerHelper\Web References\CRM\Reference.vb:line 298
   at QueueManager.Service.QueueMonitor.ProcessQueue(QueueSetting QueueSettings) in C:\Projects\CRMQueueManager\QueueManagerService\QueueMonitor.vb:line 57

<appSettings>
    <add key="crmserviceurl" value="http://idsl-s02.icondigital.local/IconDigitalServicesLtd/loader.aspx" />
    <add key="organization" value="IconDigitalServicesLtd" />
    <add key="username" value="domain\administrator" />
    <add key="password" value="domainpassword" />
    <add key="domain" value="domain" />
    <add key="logeventlog" value="true" />
    <add key="logerrornotify" value="graham@icon-digital.co.uk" />
    <add key="logwarningnotify" value="graham@icon-digital.co.uk" />
    <add key="lognotifyfrom" value="Queue Manager CRM Automatic Mailer &lt;noreply@domain.com&gt;" />
    <add key="logtofile" value="" />
  </appSettings>

Coordinator
May 31, 2009 at 4:16 PM

Hi,

Have a look at the following post:

http://crmqueuemanager.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=46406

More or less the same problem. You have specified the incorrect URL in crmserviceurl.

Good luck,
Manso